.

Monday 8 February 2016

Short Story

Hi guys, I would like to share a short story about the haunted place in Brinchang Cameron Highland.





This happened to my family on December 2013, our family had decided to go for a vacation at Cameron Highland. However, a family vacation that was supposed to be enjoyable turned out to be a terrifying nightmare. My father had already booked an apartment in Brinchang for 3 days and 2 nights. It took two car for us to go there because we have 10 people including me. I was so excited because this is the first time we were going for a vacation with our sister-in-law but this was not the first time we were going to Cameron Highland.

We took almost 3 hours to arrive at Cameron Highland. At 4.00 p.m. we checked in at apartment that we had booked. Everyone looked tired, but excited and after a short rest, we went out for a joyful ride around Brinchang, enjoying the cool air of Cameron Highland. 

After dinner at 10.00 p.m. we went back to our apartment, my siblings and my mother watched television except my father because he had gone to his room to rest, and my younger brother went to his room to pray.

Out of sudden, we heard someone knocked on our main door to the apartment while we were all resting and watching television with our sister-in-law. My mother,being suspicious, told everyone not to open the door, but my oldest brother decided to see and opened the door. When he open the door, he realized that there were nobody outside our room. He just closed the door and acted like nothing happened. My older brother said there was nobody outside but he felt of weird and rather spooky. When finally near midnight,when we switched off the television to rest, the television screen kept on even though we had turned it off. Suddenly, exactly at midnight my youngest brother screamed very loud. It sounded terrifying. 

We all went to my younger brother's room to checked what had happened to him. Then, we saw he sat on a couch while crying. We took him and asked him what was going on. He said he saw something in his room. We looked at each other and was speechless. We told him that maybe it was just his imagination. We just acted like nothing happened, then we brought him to the bathroom and asked him to wash his face. We just waited at the living room and then it happened again, my younger brother scream louder than before.We ran to that bathroom and tried to open the door but unfortunately the door was locked.

Then, we decided to kicked the door. He cried so hard. He told us that Raja Iblis was in the bathroom, and his army of jin and demon are waiting outside. My father said that he will take him out from the toilet but my younger brother did not believe and still screamed in the toilet. He acted like a brave man and said "I'm not afraid of you, go away from here!".

We were shocked when out of sudden he was silent, smiled and became calm. We realized that he was possesses. A few minutes later, my younger brother changed his character. We thought he was possesses with something bad and he said something weird and nonsense. He told us that we're surrounded by the army and my brother just invited them when he opened the door.

Then, my father asked us to make a circle around my possessed brother, close our eyes and recite Ayat Kursi. My younger brother said the Raja Iblis had told him that we must leave the place or he will kill my sister. We panicked and rushed to our rooms and packed all stuffs. After that, we left the apartment to our cars, and drived out as fast as we could. We arrived  home at 11.00 a.m. My brother told us how the things looked like. It's  8 feet tall and his face half burned and the others just like a normal person. He told us that he saw the army of demons like they were on fire and holding a spear, a sword with a long-horns and fangs. We did not talked about it until that night.

My mother was traumatised and told us never to go to Cameron Highland again, ever. 






No comments:

Post a Comment