.

Saturday 13 February 2016

Childhood Memories

Hello, my new entry today was about childhood memories. So, here is our story. If we can turn back time, we really wanna go back to our childhood life where is a lot of memories that we had with someone important in our live especially with our family and friends. Childhood days are the best day of anyone's life. We all think life was more easy and fun in our childhood an we use to miss those days badly. When we grow up, we starting busy with other stuff in our life. Then, when we think our childhood memories it leaves a sweet smile on our face. By this post, we try to bring those memory of our childhood back.

My name is Raubah Binti Mohd Sayuti. My favourite memories are usually about my childhood. My memories are those that include my family. The best childhood memories that I had when I was about 5 years old. My parents brought me and my siblings went for a vacation at Malacca because there was a lot of historical places. We went for a day trip to Malacca from our house in Ampang on an early morning. When we arrived, my heart beats wildly in anticipation of the beautiful view. Then, we went to the famous restaurant in Malacca to had our lunch. After filling our stomach, my parents decided to walk around the area of history. My parents brought us to A'Famosa Heritage, city of Malacca. The structure built premises with a stunning design. We took a lot of picture in A'Famosa as a memorable moments in Malacca. By night, the view is beautiful because I can see all the city lights twinkling. It was a sort trip to this historical city and I am so happy spend time exploring heritage sites with my family. I am so glad that I have those precious memories.




My name is Muhammad Habiburrahman Bin Muhammad. I remember my first time tried to ride my brother bicycle and a fell into drain when I was 4 years old. I was so upset that I cried and cried in spite of my parent’s attempt at comforting me. I was quietened down when I  was given ice-cream. I was hurt so bad that time. I remember my days were happy one as I had a good friend his name is Naqib. He always ask me to go out and play from morning until evening when my mother yelled at me for the first time. She was very mad. Then, we played games outdoors, steal fruit from neighbours' tree, we racing bicycle until we hit someone car and played football. They were other games to fill our time. At the age of six, I had to attend kindergarten and this is quite an ordeal for me. I cried and wanted my mother all time. I don’t give my mother a chance to go home. Lastly, she stay there for one day. However , I made friend easily in class because I was the only naughty boy in that class. I become happy and look forward to leave the house each morning. My days became sad when my grandmother sick and lastly she died went I was six. She was kind and loving person. I was the only grandchild that being pampered by her. I realize that I having a wonderful childhood and that’s a lot of thing happen when I was that age. I wish I could relive those day.




My name is Sufwan Chebu. My childhood memories, when I six years old that I remember my lovely cat that can make one to recall back my childhood memories. I was playing football with my friends in front of my house. Suddenly, I spoted a little cat that come to me. I was moved with the cat. I took a basket in my house and keep this cat inside it. I was worried this cat will be owned by others so I keep this cat. I asked my mom to keep this cat with me and my mom give permission to keep it. Then, I give this cat a name Chebu because it is my family name and also unique. I love this cat so much because it was my pet for me. I can build a special bond with Chebu when the day I met the cat. It has been my favourite pet ever since.





My name is Nur Shiha Binti Muhamad Ismail. I have such lovely memories to keep. Sometimes, when I feel sad, I think of those happy days. When I was 5 years old, my family went to Pulau Pangkor about two days and one night. We booked a room at Horizon Inn Hotel. At there, we had an activities such as snorkeling, banana boat, jetski and etc. Then, when I was 12 we had a family days and we invited all my cousins to attend our family days. We held at Genting Highland. After that, we had a few games likes treasure hunt and colouring contest between family. Besides that, we go to play at theme park until evening. By the night, we had a dinner and taking pictures for memories.




I hope you enjoyed with the enchanted members childhood memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment